When You Want a Burger in Barcelona, Frankfurt La Cala Barcelona has Your Meal
Do you crave things like Hawaiian pizza, frankfurters, and hamburgers, but at the same time want the option to immerse yourself in local cuisine? Make tracks to the Port Vell neighborhood – a quick walk from the Gothic Quarter – and dive into the La Cala restaurante and their uniquely appealing menu. You might not want to try another restaurant anywhere else in the city once you try their quality ingredients for everything from steak and eggs to a huge variety of burgers and sandwiches, to tapas and Barcelona’s signature paella. Some dishes to try are:-
- Hot and cold tapas menu with everything from patatas bravas to nachos and chicken wings
- Omelets – called tortillas- from ham and cheese to tuna
- Sandwiches, burgers, and frankfurters prepared in a variety of appetizing ways
- Pizza, pastas, and salads
Just eat everything. Frankfurt La Cala Barcelona can supply your most homesick cravings or lead you on an adventure in cuisine. It’s a market-to-table fresh food restaurant that uses quality fresh ingredients in every offering.
Things to Know:
- Wheelchair accessible, Terrace, Online ordering via Deliveroo, Reservations accepted.
- Price Range: $13-$30USD
- Cuisine: Spanish, Catalan, American, Pizza, Hamburgers, Frankfurters, Mediterranean, European, Vegetarian
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late, Snacks, Tapas, Coffee
- Service: Full bar, table service.
- Address: Reina Cristina 2, 08003 Barcelona
- Telephone: +34 93 319 72 06
Enjoy your stay in Barcelona and make La Cala restaurant your culinary base camp for reliably delicious and fresh meals from breakfast to that late night/early morning tapas craving. In the neighborhood, visit L’Aquarium, explore the Rambla del Mar, and the Maritime Museum. Then kick back after a long day and enjoy cocktails and tapas on the terrace of one of the best reviewed restaurants in Barcelona.