Traditional and New Cuisine at Green’s Restaurant Barcelona
A warm and cozy atmosphere awaits at Green’s, as well as food well above the ordinary with service and style. Tucked away in an office building on a tree-lined street in the bustling Les Corts district, this local bar is inviting and innovative while still serving Catalan classics and a formidable menu of dishes and tapas. Check out the menu of the day for specials not shown on the regular menu, or try some popular dishes like these-
- Avocado toast with salmon tartare
- Roast beef with Oporto reduction and gratin
- Squid with asparagus and caramelized onions
- Tuna takati with wasabi mayonnaise
- Traditional clams Marinera
In addition to these dishes, bar and restaurant Green’s Barcelona has a prix fixe menu that offers a complete meal at a single price. There are four selections that can be reserved in advance, costing between $28-$67USD that cover everything from starters to dessert and drinks. The bar is full service and offers an extensive selection of 30+ cocktails and Illy coffee drinks.
Things to Know:
- Reservations accepted. Wheelchair accessible. Terrace with big screen
- Price Range: $$-$$$$ (Midrange to Higher End)
- Cuisine: European, Mediterranean, Spanish, Catalan
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Tapas
- Service: Table service. Full Bar.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 6:00 AM to 2:30 AM Friday-Saturday & Holidays until 3:30 AM.
- Address: C / Numancia, 185, 08034 Barcelona
- Telephone: +34 93 280 12 10
Far above the common “snack bar” atmosphere and fare, Green’s restaurant Barcelona is an excellent pick for an intimate dinner date or a night out with friends. A favorite with workers and neighborhood residents, it’s well worth a visit. You will certainly be back whether it is for hearty breakfast, a satisfying lunch, or tapas after a night on the town. Visit bar and restaurante Green’s Barcelona and find a place you’ll want to come back to.