Guito Barcelona on the Gran Via is More than Meets the Eye
In a classic and beautiful building on the Gran Via, bar and restaurant Guito Barcelona stands out above the typical cafeteria. An inviting and sophisticated room of wood and stone or a terrace table on the bustling sidewalks of the Gran Via offers unparalleled opportunities for people watching, intimate dinners for two, or a fun gathering for lunch or brunch with friends. Like most restaurants in Barcelona, Guito is open from very early in the morning to very late at night and has signature dishes that are must-try.
- Warm salad with goat cheese, pine nuts, walnuts, and honey
- Black rice with cuttlefish
- Tournedos of lamb with braised onions
- Grilled cuttlefish
- 200g Galician and beef hamburger with pate de foie gras and truffle oil
The menu at restaurante Guito Barcelona is eclectic with offerings from Tex-Mex and gourmet burgers to traditional Catalan fare such as paella mixta, Iberian ham, and a full range of tapas. An extensive cocktail menu and full-service bar round out the offerings, with a special emphasis on meat and seafood.
Things to Know:
- Reservations accepted. Wheelchair accessible. Terrace (has surcharge).
- Price Range: $$-$$$ (Midrange to Higher End)
- Cuisine: European, Mediterranean, Spanish, Catalan
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Tapas, Vegetarian
- Service: Table service. Full Bar.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday: 6:00am to 3:00am.
- Address: Gran Via Corts Catalanes 539, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: +34 93 451 13 63
The Gran Via is one of the preeminent streets of the city, with much to do and see from shopping to touring the historic architecture of Barcelona. Whether you need a hearty breakfast, sustaining lunch, or some tapas after a night of club going, Guito restaurante Barcelona is an excellent stop for every craving.