Visit Suarna Restaurant Barcelona for Traditional Local Food
Traveling with kids is hard, and finding places to dine with little ones can be even harder. There are so many places that make hungry parents feel self-conscious about their babies and young children. Yet, discovering a new cuisine and culture is one of the main reasons to travel, and kids are endlessly curious and adaptable. In Barcelona, there’s a place just for you and the young ones. First, there are dishes to tempt the adults such as-
- Paella – A Catalan staple, either with seafood or mixed meat and seafood. Delicious, hearty, and filling
- Grilled lamb shoulder – Delicious and delicate, grilled to perfection
- Hake – A Mediterranean fish prepared in the Basque style, Marinera, or grilled
- Iberian Ham Plate – served with cocoa bread is a mouthwatering tapas or appetizer
- Breaded cuttlefish – Classic tapas dish, fried golden, crispy, and delicious
Suarna Restaurante Barcelona makes a special effort to accommodate diners with children not only by supplying highchairs and boosters, but also providing a play area for the little ones and a separate menu tailored to the tastes of young diners. Entrees include hamburgers, hotdogs, spaghetti, plus several chicken dishes. The prix fixe menu also includes drinks and desserts.
Things to Know:
- Reservations accepted. Family friendly. Kids’ menu. Play area. Wheelchair accessible. Terrace (has surcharge).
- Price Range: $-$$$ (Budget-Friendly to Higher End)
- Cuisine: European, Mediterranean, Spanish, Catalan
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Tapas
- Service: Table service. Full Bar.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 6:00 AM to 3:30 AM
- Address: C/ Llancà, 1, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: +34 93 269 60 47
Restaurant Suarna in Barcelona also offers a variety of prix fixe menus from a cozy date for two to a big party for multiple people. Prix fixe menus are a great way to sample Catalan, Spanish, and Mediterranean dishes from appetizers to drinks and dessert for one economical price.